Author Topic: Highest Online Multiplayer Achievements/Ranks  (Read 1032 times)

Highest Online Multiplayer Achievements/Ranks
« on: May 18, 2019, 11:12:47 pm »
Unfortunately I never played a lot of online video games (I currently don't have any online Achievements to share), I had my chance with the PlayStation 3 and now my PC but, I always feared if I did online matches someone somehow would break my equipment if I beat someone, that I didn't know in a multiplayer match. and mess with my account just because. I have played online gaming before but I was a lot more risky a few years back in my life.

Some bullies in my opinion have stupid reasons to mess with random people in some video games. Sometimes if you are a Noob or if they don't like your avatar or username sometimes you can get picked on by trolls. But not every single online video game is the same.

I no longer like to play online video games because of the cold hard fact I don't know who I am dealing with online, and I don't know what will happen if I piss someone else off. :-\
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 04:31:57 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: Highest Online Multiplayer Achievements
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 12:20:06 am »
I definitely don't play games for achievements, nor do I care about them, but one that I did do a long time ago on the 360 was play through Half Life 2: Episode 1 while only using a single bullet which you have to use to break a padlock on a door. Other than that you have to use the crowbar or gravity gun to get through the entire episode. It wasn't super hard, but it's something I do brag about from time to time :p

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 07:23:53 am »
What does the title of this thread have to do with your post?  Do you want to talk about achievements or why we do or don't play online?

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 04:30:27 pm »
What does the title of this thread have to do with your post?  Do you want to talk about achievements or why we do or don't play online?

I only wanted people to share their highest multiplayer or MMO ranks if any at all. I don't have any myself I never really competed online in a game that did ranks  myself sorry for the confusion
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 04:32:46 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

rayne315

Re: Highest Online Multiplayer Achievements/Ranks
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 05:55:28 pm »
back in the day I used to play all the COD's religiously and to date I have max level max prestiged 7 titles (MW1, MW2, MW3, WaW, BO, BO2, and ghosts) 10 times (one time each and an additional account in each of the modern warfares). on top of leveling achievements I also ran my best game ever playing domination in MW3 getting a k/d of 84/6. me and my clan were in rare form that game shutting down absolutely everything they were doing which gave us the freedom to abuse the spawns and get an absurd amount of kills. I think in all we got ~350-400 kills. one of my other clan members got an even better k/d of ~120/~4. and on top of that at one point I was ranked no. 72 on PS3 in Kino Der Toten with a wave of 92, ~250 on Ascension and in to 2000's in Shangri-La.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 06:01:58 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 07:27:20 am »
I'm an elite in NBA 2k19 lol

tripredacus

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 09:42:35 am »
I hit Master Prestige in Black Ops 4 about a week and a half ago... I'm not even that good at the game.
In the past, I don't really have any big multiplayer ranks or achievements because I had primarily played single player games, or online games without anything like levels or ranks.

The exceptions would be the highest level character I had gotten on Diablo II LOD Battle.net US East ladder was lvl 94.
In my last year of college, I had gone 30 wins in a row on Starcraft Brood War US East Ladder before I stopped playing the game entirely.
And the only other thing I can think of was when I was still active in Quake 3, on speed servers, I played in an 8 hour tournament and finished in second place. All of the matches were 1v1 and all on my strongest level, Q3DM17.

telly

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 01:22:01 pm »
I played COD pretty heavily from the first Black Ops to Black Ops III. Based on my memory, I think my rankings were:

Black Ops: 14th Prestige (EDIT: could have gone to 15th but chose not to)
MW3: 4th Prestige
Black Ops II: Master Prestige
Ghosts: 6th Prestige
Black Ops III: Didn't play enough to prestige

I also put about 80-90 hours in Ace Combat Infinity so outside of COD that's probably the online multiplayer game I put the most time into.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 01:24:17 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy VI (SNESc), The Last Guardian (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 05:25:13 am »
Has anyone on here ever play any Call Of Duty game on the Nintendo Wii console? Single? or Online multiplayer? In my own experience the motion controls used for both turning and aiming are a strain and make you work.

I used the gun station for the Wii remote but it didn't help make the game easier for me, I don't like to be out of my comfort zone.

and watching someone compete playing Call Of Duty on the Wii remote not a controller would be kinda interesting

my dad even had a big screen television setup too and I still didn't get into playing Call Of Duty with the Wii Remote and the gun station, but if I didn't mind standing up for a long time or sitting and aiming without my arms getting tired I could have really gotten into playing Call Of Duty with the Wii Remote :)

my dad used to sit and play Call Of Duty on the Wii single player and was good too
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 05:35:51 am by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

tripredacus

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 09:36:54 am »
Yes, I had attempted to play World at War on the Wii at a family member's house. It was using the nunchucks and some multiplayer map. I did not have a fun time. Aiming was impossible.