Author Topic: Recommended Wired PlayStation 3 Controller  (Read 1027 times)

Recommended Wired PlayStation 3 Controller
« on: July 22, 2019, 06:46:25 pm »
I highly recommend this USB Wired connect PlayStation 3 controller for everyone. I love this controller but this controller is not a wireless controller. I personally don't like wireless controllers (except for the Wii Remote) I've already had 2 used SONY wireless battery operated controllers ware out on me, they no longer charge and probably need a chance of their internal battery.

it has no issues with me, and I have a PS3 250 GB model of the Super Slim PlayStation 3

if you are looking for a controller that is not wireless for your PlayStation 3 consoles than
DOUBLE-SHOCK 3 WIRED PS3 CONTROLLER BY OLD SKOOL

https://www.walmart.com/ip/PS3-Wired-DOUBLE-SHOCK-3-Controller-for-Playstation-3-by-Old-Skool/224875428

(DOUBLE-SHOCK 3 WIRED PS3 CONTROLLER)

sorry for the big picture
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 06:49:37 pm by oldgamerz »
(PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY)
Life on earth is only temporary and If you believe in God and do good in life. You can continue to live with any possessions  you desire, in the afterlife, as long as you do good and don't do evil in real life.

Re: Recommended Wired PlayStation 3 Controller
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 04:10:00 pm »
for those who bought one of these controllers from old skool you may need to fiddle with it at first so your PlayStation 3 console can detect it, but don't worry it should work, but mine I had to fiddle with it at first, by pressing the big center button and unplugging and plugging it into my own PlayStation 3

Once my PS3 started to recognize this controller it I never had any problem ever since, I love this controller it still works
(PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY)
Life on earth is only temporary and If you believe in God and do good in life. You can continue to live with any possessions  you desire, in the afterlife, as long as you do good and don't do evil in real life.

thecrypticodor

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 03:27:51 pm »
That d-pad looks absolutely heinous. :o Is it at least all one piece or individual separate buttons.
Non analog PS1 games must be off the table with that.

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 03:37:22 pm »
That d-pad looks absolutely heinous. :o Is it at least all one piece or individual separate buttons.
Non analog PS1 games must be off the table with that.

I haven't really used the d-pad for PS1 games yet with only using the d-pad

according to what I read from the controller's manufacture the d-pad is suppose to be precise, but sometimes the up button registers as the right button, Only slightly but It's never gave me much issues yet

Here is what the manufacure says about that

About This Item (this was copied and pasted from the walmart website in the link above)
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer

PS3 Wired DOUBLE-SHOCK 3 Controller by Old Skool. Works on all PS3 systems and PC.

Precise D-pad functionality. Intense vibration motors. 12 analog buttons. Ergonomic grip. 6 foot cable.

The Old Skool DOUBLE-SHOCK 3 Wired Controller provides the most intuitive gameplay experience. The ergonomic grip means you play in comfort for as long as you like. This controller has a 6 foot long cable. Plug into and PS3 or PC with the attached USB cable and prepare to be immersed in the digital world!

Works on all PS3 systems and PC

Precise D-pad functionality

Intense vibration motors

12 analog buttons

Ergonomic grip

6 foot cable
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 03:44:23 pm by oldgamerz »
(PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY)

telly

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 08:14:06 pm »
I would rather just use a OEM PS3 controller with a really long charging cable. My PS3 controller doesn't have the best battery and this method works perfectly fine.
Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy X-2 (PS4)

Administrator on Bulbagarden Forums