Author Topic: If you don't mind me asking you guys this question about Sony aka Soyny  (Read 3538 times)

Do you guys think I should be sad,mad,both sad & mad at the same time at Soyny for backstabbing us otakus & the weebs & our communities & for what all for Puritans,normies,SJWs/npcs & feminists or do you guys think I should just laugh at Soyny?

Those of you guys who are either fans of,former fans of Soyny & most of all those of you guys who are otakus & weebs like me & Raging Golden Eagle you guys will understand what I mean I mean PlayStation HQ was at Tokyo now it's at Commie California & now they are thinking of moving HQ to EU wtf what the hell. & as you guys guessed it Soyny have been backstabbing us otakus & the weebs & our communities & worse of all backstabbing their business partners & for what all for Puritans,normies,SJWs/npcs & feminists & well Soyny we otakus & the weebs won't be there to save your sorry asses again like what we otakus & the weebs did for PlayStation 3.

I want Soyny to go broke,I want Soyny to go bankrupt,I want Soyny to die already & most of all I want PlayStation 5 to flop hard real hard as a harsh & powerful lessons to learn that you should never backstab your true fans,never backstab your true customers,never backstab your true customer base,never backstab your true fan based & most of all never backstab your business partners. Before any of you guys ask me don't worry sooner or later I will get even more into pc gaming & leave consoles & console censorships :).
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 12:05:12 pm by eaglelord9814 »

tripredacus

Re: If you don't mind me asking you guys this question about Sony aka Soyny
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 12:10:23 pm »
Considering how Japanese culture is so much different than the West, I have no expectation that any games brought over will be left intact after localisation. Sony and their publishers, like most companies, are doing what they can to survive in the toxic internet world, where a wrong word or behaviour can bury a company. Honestly, I would figure that eventually Sony will just not bring certain things over from Japan. The best bet is to play the Japanese versions instead if you do not like the localisation.

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 12:14:48 pm »
Considering how Japanese culture is so much different than the West, I have no expectation that any games brought over will be left intact after localisation. Sony and their publishers, like most companies, are doing what they can to survive in the toxic internet world, where a wrong word or behaviour can bury a company. Honestly, I would figure that eventually Sony will just not bring certain things over from Japan. The best bet is to play the Japanese versions instead if you do not like the localisation.

I apologize for my rant & don't forget that Soyny is forcing Japanese developers to censor their games even if its Japan exclusive Soyny are still forcing Japanese developers to censor their games wtf what the hell

telly

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 12:16:19 pm »
Lordscott...?  :o

On topic, Sony and Nintendo have been censoring games since the NES and they've been doing fine so I don't expect things to change much personally. That's just me though.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 12:18:14 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
Final Fantasy VI (SNESc), The Last Guardian (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 12:30:46 pm »
Lordscott...?  :o

On topic, Sony and Nintendo have been censoring games since the NES and they've been doing fine so I don't expect things to change much personally. That's just me though.

That's my old account with my change name if mods & admin don't mind delete my old account & this is my new & replacement account

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2020, 12:49:13 pm »
I think you should get over it.

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2020, 01:39:11 pm »
I think you should get over it.

Don't worry I'm not mad anymore I'm just asking this out of curiosity

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2020, 01:43:50 pm »
While there could be something said about unnecessary censorship that we see Nintendo and Sony do at times, it's a super overblown issue.  Sony will be fine with the PS5, even if a few people are upset that some skin was covered up a little more or some scenes and dialogue were tweaked.  I know I'm still buying a PS5 because the good games matter more and Sony still has them.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 01:55:52 pm by kamikazekeeg »

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2020, 02:03:40 pm »
While there could be something said about unnecessary censorship that we see Nintendo and Sony do at times, it's a super overblown issue.  Sony will be fine with the PS5, even if a few people are upset that some skin was covered up a little more or some scenes and dialogue were tweaked.  I know I'm still buying a PS5 because the good games matter more and Sony still has them.

I apologize for my rant,don't worry I'm not mad anymore I'm just asking this out of curiosity & saying what us otakus,weebs,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans & our communities going,through,dealing with & had to deal with especially dealing with Puritans,normies,SJWs/npcs & feminists & the censors :).

Warmsignal

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 06:38:22 pm »
It would seem that Scott has overdosed on red pills since the last we heard from him. I honestly, can't decipher this. I have no idea what he's even on about.

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 12:22:01 am »
It can't be.......   I fail to believe it.   I wake from my slumber to be greeted with this HERSEY!!!!   As if i'm supposed to mistake some imposter for the chosen one?   The one who descended from us many moons ago.  And left us in the wake of the mighty Seether dragon and his stock portfolio flames.     The great one who was destined to return.   

Alert the towns folk.  Light the signal flares.  Ring doorbells.  THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!    The prophecy has been foretold.  I bow my head at your sword.  A mere peasant to your everlasting glory.  I kiss your toes.   I mop thine blood.   I provide thou with slumber.    Your return fills a void in my everlonging soul.   The holy one Lordscott has returned.   In our darkest days,  to rip us from the ashes.   And make the forums whole again.  As god told us would happen.   My one true waifu.   Senpai.   Senpai is back...     Please marry me.  Please!!   I don't want to live another 2 year lie.    I gazed out my widow's peak in my humble bay side mansion that you bought me.  Waiting for your ship to return from your life at sea healing people with your powers.   That sillouette of your ship never came.   I grew weery and cold.    I now live on a diet of sour patch kids and pain.   Your return is a beacon of hope to me. 

Lordscott!!!   The one and only lordscott.   He whoms immortal glory is etched in our cave walls.  Scriptures were spoken at every christmas grace.   Of the noble one.   The heroic and ever endearing Lord Scott.  The hentai god.   The manga mongul.    Our savior has returned.    And only now are we free.

We are not worthy.   

ferraroso

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2020, 01:18:10 am »
Well, I am not actually sure about what games are you guys talking about, but if I remember well, these niche Japanese games usually weren't even published in the West up to just a few years ago, so players should be kinda glad for having them (even if with some kind of censorship) available in the first place.
Now, if a game is being censored for portraing misogynistic themes, for condoning with sexist, homophobic or xenophobic behaviour or for depicting female characters as mere objects that exist only for satisfying men, I think that Sony (or any other company for that matter) shouldn't approve it to be published on their platform anywhere in the world...

However... I consider myself to be a #feminist, a #commie and, more than anything, a #SJW and, despite living in Japan, I'm (gladly) far from being what one would consider an otaku and I have to admit that this was the first time I've ever seen the word weeb (I had to google it) so maybe I'm not the right person to comment on a post like this...

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2020, 08:41:57 am »
I think you misspelled your username, OP.

Anyway, IIRC Sony was the only platform that censored BMX XXX back in the day... so nothing new.

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2020, 08:16:23 pm »
It would seem that Scott has overdosed on red pills since the last we heard from him. I honestly, can't decipher this. I have no idea what he's even on about.

Yeah, me neither...

I think it's 'sony put up a comparatively strict content policy & that's somehow an attack on their fanbase?' I mean- really? I am an otaku/weeb/final fantasy fan gamer type, but I dont think, say, not being able to rub objects between a girl's tits in Omega Labyrinth is a freakin' personal attack!

Whether you like it or not, ecchi is niche, & cutting content increases distributors & sales. If you must have cartoon boobs, buy a switch & set up steam. There's always gonna be someone ready to sell this stuff to you.

Warmsignal

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2020, 02:41:38 pm »

Yeah, me neither...

I think it's 'sony put up a comparatively strict content policy & that's somehow an attack on their fanbase?' I mean- really? I am an otaku/weeb/final fantasy fan gamer type, but I dont think, say, not being able to rub objects between a girl's tits in Omega Labyrinth is a freakin' personal attack!

Whether you like it or not, ecchi is niche, & cutting content increases distributors & sales. If you must have cartoon boobs, buy a switch & set up steam. There's always gonna be someone ready to sell this stuff to you.

Yeah, I looked into this supposed censorship via YouTube and it basically amounts to that. Although, there was one example in Devil May Cry where they chose to remove some partial nudity from a cut scene as well. Don't know if this is proving to benefit Sony in the end, or not, but it does come a somewhat of a surprise to see them choosing to moderate content rather than Nintendo. I will say though, that once again it only demonstrates the western mentality of sex being obscene, while gratuitous violence will get a pass. Remember how up in arms America was over Grand Theft Auto having a hidden sex scene in the game? Think of the children.... playing M rated games.