Author Topic: Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-reckoning  (Read 1875 times)

soera

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-reckoning
« on: June 04, 2020, 03:20:52 pm »
I dont get too excited by a lot of series. Dragon quest, Darksiders, Trails of cold steel, Ni no kuni, etc are mostly it ... but one game thats in a category all of its own is Kingdoms of Amalur. It has been my single wish for the Ps4 was to get all 4 darksiders games, Ni no kuni remaster and Amalur on the system. I was seriously doubting that I would get that but as of 3 hours ago, THQ Nordic has confirmed part of my wish true! August 18 its time!

Im so excited. Amalur is the single most awesome open world WRPG Ive ever played and I cant wait for the rest of the world to get to experience it on the greatest platform ever!

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-reckoning
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 11:44:27 pm »
I dont get too excited by a lot of series. Dragon quest, Darksiders, Trails of cold steel, Ni no kuni, etc are mostly it ... but one game thats in a category all of its own is Kingdoms of Amalur. It has been my single wish for the Ps4 was to get all 4 darksiders games, Ni no kuni remaster and Amalur on the system. I was seriously doubting that I would get that but as of 3 hours ago, THQ Nordic has confirmed part of my wish true! August 18 its time!

Im so excited. Amalur is the single most awesome open world WRPG Ive ever played and I cant wait for the rest of the world to get to experience it on the greatest platform ever!

That's cool @Soera :)

I wish you the best of luck in obtaining this game into your collection. Is this a hack and slash? or turn based RPG? I know WRPG mean western, but I never played  "Kingdoms Of Amalur" even on the PS3 or windows version
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 12:01:31 am »
I remember playing the demo for this back on PS3 and I thought it was pretty good but never got to actually play it. That said kudos to THQNordic for bringing this one back

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 02:45:02 am »
Is this a hack and slash? or turn based RPG? I know WRPG mean western, but I never played  "Kingdoms Of Amalur" even on the PS3 or windows version

The best way to describe how the game handles is a single-player version of a MMO like World of Warcraft.

In any case, while I did enjoy completing the game on the 360, I found it incredibly easy. After leveling up enchanting, even on hard, the final boss couldn't kill me if I put the controller down and walked away from the game for a half hour.

hexen

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 02:13:55 am »
It's great it'll get some kind of re-release. I hope this may lead to a long thought impossible sequel at some point. It's one of the best action RPGs in my opinion with lots of content and options and I put a heck of a lot of time into it. There just aren't too many games of that style that do it right. I should play it again, as I only have once... I mean, I've played frikken Two Worlds like 5 times so I have no excuse... lol
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2020, 02:30:14 pm »
Loved this game when it originally came out. One of those open-world games I poured months into. So yeah, I have this one pre-ordered and paid for. Waiting on the release date. Time to dive into another time sucking game (not complaining, love a game like that).

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 04:11:50 pm »
The release date was pushed back from August 18 to September 8.