Author Topic: What Causes Physical PC Game Discs To Stop Installing?  (Read 968 times)

What Causes Physical PC Game Discs To Stop Installing?
« on: January 21, 2021, 10:18:15 am »
All My disc that were troubling me had not visible scratches and were vary clean

(story)
I've had multiple troubles on Windows XP back when I was using it. One thing I noticed was the CD/ROM drive was constantly running hard, for no reason that I could tell in the foreground. I assumed it was something in the background or back door. I once  had what I believed were hackers purposely burning over all my game discs. Of course everyone thought I was crazy and didn't believe me at the time. I swore every single game that I had in that one computers CD/ROM the discs eventually could never install ever again. they would go up to a point in installation then stop and post an error message on screen. I tried installing them on a different PC and the same thing happened I got an error message.

Every single game that I used on that Windows XP HP computer. stayed broken. I can't find anything on the internet about this so I need to know exactly why these game broke and would no longer install. During this time I was going to school and learning about computers. I had a PC that was always offline never connected to the internet, yet when I put a password into my Windows XP admin account to secure. Somehow the password changed and I got locked out of the Windows operating system, I wrote my password down but it changed autonomously and I could not log into this computer without re-installing Windows. And nobody ever used my PC but me, the password change was through the back door, or hacked wirelessly I assume.

Today I don't use Windows XP or leave any CD's in my PC's CD/ROM drive and I don't have this issue now, but I notice when I go online somethings my CD/ROM started running for no apparent reason.
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"