Author Topic: Do Japanese gamers hate us American gamers  (Read 3265 times)

Do Japanese gamers hate us American gamers
« on: February 25, 2021, 08:24:42 pm »
I'm asking your opinions & from your experiences because of Puritans,normies,sjws/npcs & feminists,the censors,people who support censorships,the mainstream & the mainstream media & I'm asking due to what us otakus,weebs,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans,our Japanese otaku brothers,our Japanese otaku sisters,our Japanese gamers & our communities going through,dealing with & had to deal with.

Just curious & yes I'm including due to what us fan/huge fans of Japanese games going through,dealing with & had to deal with I had to ask sorry. I guess I will end it here or at least for now & yes I'm mainly asking about us true fan/huge fans & true gamers if Japanese gamers hate us American gamers or not in your opinions & from your experiences :).

Re: Do Japanese gamers hate us American gamers
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 08:37:05 pm »
I don't think they would. but there always is somebody, who hates Americans just because they want to, but that is going into politics. To be honest the only gamers that might have issues with any American gamer would probably be someone who is involved in a gaming career. and lost a match or two to an American gamer. Same goes for any gamer world wide competing for money period.

Some people hate for other reasons, sometimes people hate other people including gamers because that can't find anyone else to hate

MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

dreama1

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 09:16:13 pm »
I'm asking your opinions & from your experiences because of Puritans,normies,sjws/npcs & feminists,the censors,people who support censorships,the mainstream & the mainstream media & I'm asking due to what us otakus,weebs,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans & hentai fans,our Japanese otaku brothers,our Japanese otaku sisters,our Japanese gamers & our communities going through,dealing with & had to deal with.

Just curious & yes I'm including due to what us fan/huge fans of Japanese games going through,dealing with & had to deal with I had to ask sorry. I guess I will end it here or at least for now & yes I'm mainly asking about us true fan/huge fans & true gamers if Japanese gamers hate us American gamers or not in your opinions & from your experiences :).
These days the playstation brand is heavily censored in Japan and considered a secondary market these days. There was a stigma against american made games in the 80's and 90's over there but that outlook is changing these days.

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 09:42:28 pm »
If they hate anyone it's people who fetishize and worship the aesthetics and surface level idea of their culture without truly understanding it.

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 10:05:26 pm »
As soon as I realised this was a eaglelord thread I knew I'd be in for an entertaining ride.
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2021, 11:56:28 pm »
As soon as I realised this was a eaglelord thread I knew I'd be in for an entertaining ride.

I was confused initially by the topic name but then once I started reading is when I realized who it was. Been a while tbh.

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2021, 12:05:29 am »
If they hate anyone it's people who fetishize and worship the aesthetics and surface level idea of their culture without truly understanding it.
nailed it
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)

kashell

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2021, 08:11:46 am »

I was confused initially by the topic name but then once I started reading is when I realized who it was. Been a while tbh.
Sadly, I knew who it was immediately after reading the topic title.

telekill

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2021, 08:23:22 am »
I would doubt the people of Japan hate Americans more than half of Americans hate the other half. Choose your side, it's mutual. I doubt we'll continue to be the United States for much longer. We'll probably end up splitting into an East and West America as North and South already refer to something else. It's either that or we delve into the chaos of a second civil war. The country's future isn't looking good.

gummo

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2021, 09:38:03 am »

Do they even pay us much mind ? I don't think they obsess with us half as much as we tend to do them . 

leonefamily

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2021, 10:33:10 am »
Do they even pay us much mind ? I don't think they obsess with us half as much as we tend to do them .

For video games, I doubt it. But when it comes to the car culture they definetly love the US back. There is a huge US-import car scene in Japan. Maybe one day it'll be the same with video games. I couldn't care less on my end, I'm neither american, neither japanese. We have maple syrup and you peaseants don't. That's enough for me.
Freeze iou imperialist pig! Zat is ze propertay of ze Gouvernement Français. Hand eet over!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2021, 12:11:54 pm »

For video games, I doubt it. But when it comes to the car culture they definetly love the US back. There is a huge US-import car scene in Japan. Maybe one day it'll be the same with video games. I couldn't care less on my end, I'm neither american, neither japanese. We have maple syrup and you peaseants don't. That's enough for me.

Chris Jericho is your greatest import. Le champione.

Warmsignal

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2021, 01:08:19 pm »
I doubt they've given it a second thought. Just as there are some Japanese people who like western games. My thought is... "hmm, imagine that".

gummo

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2021, 02:17:25 pm »

Maple candy , mmm.....

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2021, 02:47:39 pm »