Author Topic: Do you guys think I should hide my taste in gaming on my account at backloggery  (Read 673 times)

I'm asking ahead of time your opinions since I'm a otaku,I'm a gamer,I'm a final fantasy fan/huge fan aka final fantasy nerd,I'm a hentai fan,I love hentai both vr & non-vr & I love hentai stuff & since some if not most of you guys do have a account at backloggery & I think I still have a account at backloggery too as well I don't know if I still have my account at backloggery or I deleted my account at backloggery.

& well due to my taste in gaming,anime & manga & due to my collection,my waifu collection,my visual novel collection,my vr collection & my hentai collection tbh I don't know if I should hide my taste in gaming on my account at backloggery or don't hide the extent of my power level & yes some will be in my backlogs & some won't be in my backlogs it depends if I choose to & yes I'm including to do 100% of the games & if I ever get/buy & added anymore to my collection,my waifu collection,my visual novel collection,my vr collection & my hentai collection & if I choose to.

I guess I will end it here or at least for now thanks & thanks again for sharing your opinions & from your experiences about backloggery site :).
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 09:29:17 am by eaglelord9814 »

If you do it sort of fails at it's purpose as a resource to check your backlog accurately, so I 'd say no. The content is listed on their so even if it may be considered embarrassing to some, there are many that obviously do collect & enjoy such content. I guess it also sort of ties into how much your online identity ties with your real life identity - I don't put my real life identity online with social media sites and keep to my username on sites like this which cover interests of mine.

On here, I use the site for keeping tally on my collection of physical games only. I don't include consoles, strategy guides, soundtracks etc as I like to see the total reflect my total amount of physical games in my collection.

sworddude

If you do it sort of fails at it's purpose as a resource to check your backlog accurately, so I 'd say no. The content is listed on their so even if it may be considered embarrassing to some, there are many that obviously do collect & enjoy such content. I guess it also sort of ties into how much your online identity ties with your real life identity - I don't put my real life identity online with social media sites and keep to my username on sites like this which cover interests of mine.

On here, I use the site for keeping tally on my collection of physical games only. I don't include consoles, strategy guides, soundtracks etc as I like to see the total reflect my total amount of physical games in my collection.

even if you where to add those the site does seperate them when you go to the pie chart mode so you always have the exact numbers per section.

Physical games will be seperated so you'll see the total tallies on random stuff, strategy guides games, consoles accesoires demo's etc etc

Games also get seperated by digital vs physical

Your Stylish Sword Master!

even if you where to add those the site does seperate them when you go to the pie chart mode so you always have the exact numbers per section.

Physical games will be seperated so you'll see the total tallies on random stuff, strategy guides games, consoles accesoires demo's etc etc

Games also get seperated by digital vs physical

Oh I get that, but when I log in I much prefer to see the list on the left with the total figure of my physical games. I just noticed in the Collection Breakdown that I had a PS4 accessory - Someone turned the listing for the MediEvil Steelbook into an accessory so I took that out and placed the main game in my collection and made a note that I have the steelbook too. That's just my preference.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 03:27:33 am by vivigamer »

retromangia

PRO Supporter

Hey man, be proud of what you love. Who cares what anyone else thinks.

aliensstudios

Hey man, be proud of what you love. Who cares what anyone else thinks.
This is true. We'll all be piles of dust someday.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."