Author Topic: Oldgamerz Community Links  (Read 488 times)

Oldgamerz Community Links
« on: May 08, 2024, 03:56:13 am »
I am not free to post things on this forum as much so I'll leave this behind anyway for those who I care about this is my video game community. You do not need to join because the following link I am giving you is my own reedit community that is public .

But only I can make and approve posts but, it includes video game tips and this is a video game forum so? My new YouTube channel can also be found in a link at the following reedit community as well well here it is and don't worry about seeing me on here much anymore I do not want to be apart of a community I am not welcome into anymore.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Video_Game_Tips/

(edit) I own (49,851) retro video games including variations an but probably will not record most of my physical copies for a long time or ever because I have a limited budget but and some of those games are free mods and free games that are 20 years or older but most of my physical copies are newer, I told you this because I am a video game preserver. I purchased mostly all of them with real money and not credit and don't tell me about pirary because I did not pirate them. I bought them fair and square and their is proof of it too, somewhere on the online records somewhere.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 01:17:22 am by oldgamerz »
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)

sworddude

Re: Oldgamerz Community Links
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2024, 03:31:34 pm »

(edit) I own (49,851) retro video games including variations an but probably will not record most of my physical copies for a long time or ever because I have a limited budget but and some of those games are free mods and free games that are 20 years or older but most of my physical copies are newer, I told you this because I am a video game preserver. I purchased mostly all of them with real money and not credit and don't tell me about pirary because I did not pirate them. I bought them fair and square and their is proof of it too, somewhere on the online records somewhere.

You should call the Guinnes book of world records for biggest game collection, you'll break the current record of 24K with ease   ::)
Your Stylish Sword Master!

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2024, 11:18:15 pm »
I'm an internet shark and I know where to get some of the good video games I am not trying to brag, because (YOU TOO) can get the same stuff I have maybe more :)

I am not a predator  but I do know where the find the good games sometimes for discount prices and in bundles sometimes on Steam or GOG or even Etsy ROM bundles although they are complicated to download it is possible I do not go directly to ROM websites because sometimes real online predator's  would find me their but I do know of the Internet Archives also and most of those games are free to download and emulators are free too.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 11:40:03 pm by oldgamerz »
NO APPS NEEDED

over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2024, 06:40:08 am »
All of my own online communities have been picking up steam I have

1 Online Radio Station
2 Facebook Blog Pages
1 YouTube Channel
1 own reedit community
NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2024, 09:56:29 am »
THE MAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WEB SHARK AND AN INTERNET SHARK:

I wanted to post this, a web shark is more or less a web surfer that sometimes goes places they should not go, and get's themselves into trouble sometimes, an Internet shark usually has clearer understanding of how the internet works and only goes to certain pages if he or she senses it's ok. An internet shark goes into public forums and get information from online forums quite often and that is how I operate I mainly use forums to find out information instead of using the dark web.

I am also trained in simple manual web page design

EDUCATION: 13 years of paying attention in school, and church too I am a self taught DJ and, browser man, I know Networking, and Internet Business and Web Design. How to clean a computer, how to operate a computer and video game console, how to repair things, how to cook, how to clean. I am a jack of all trade, but I do not work on cars but I fixed a Junker one time that could not start.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 10:11:10 am by oldgamerz »
NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2024, 01:49:35 pm »
YOUTUBE HINT:

Don't post any M rated video game videos on Youtube this is just advice, I never was called or warned becuase I did not post the video and by the way if you make your video for kids? you don't have any ad interruptions on your YouTube videos
NO APPS NEEDED

BinaryMessiah

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2024, 09:52:59 pm »

You should call the Guinnes book of world records for biggest game collection, you'll break the current record of 24K with ease   ::)

I think this dude's account got hacked. He has over 2k posts.

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2024, 10:02:25 pm »
No all the posts belong to me. and the staff knows by IP anyway, a hacker changed his or her IP quite often I do not thank you for noticing my hard work.

(edit) I am protected a rainbow hat stays under protection. Police watch rainbow hats and also black hats too, but there are no black rainbows in a color wheel, the color black is all the colors combined except the color white, I took art class in school and if you mix every color together except white you get the color black but if you mix white and black together you get gray point being,

There is no such thing as a black rainbow hat.

Blue, Red, Yellow, and Green, is the color of a rainbow now combine all skill levels and you will see where I am at today.

A Blue hat hacker is a hacker who uses his technical skills to protect the world from other hackers.
Red hat hackers are vigilantes of cybersecurity who use their hacking skills to gain a tactical advantage over black hat hackers
A Yellow Hat Hacker is a type of hacker who specializes in software and hardware security,

A Green Hat Hacker is someone who is new to the world of hacking. They are often considered novices or beginners, sometimes referred to as “noobs

I don't write scripts because all they do is random stuff sometimes to an OS trust me I grew up around and around black hats for 19 years to life. I know that it is even possible to create music with just a coded script but only God could do something that powerful trust me it is possible but dangerous to do

« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 11:12:16 pm by oldgamerz »
NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2024, 07:14:29 am »
I am not free to post things on this forum as much so I'll leave this behind anyway for those who I care about this is my video game community.

You are free to post on these forums as long as what you are posting is coherent, constructive, and not a string of paranoid ravings and misinformation.

I'm an internet shark and I know where to get some of the good video games I am not trying to brag, because (YOU TOO) can get the same stuff I have maybe more :)

I am not a predator  but I do know where the find the good games sometimes for discount prices and in bundles sometimes on Steam or GOG or even Etsy ROM bundles although they are complicated to download it is possible I do not go directly to ROM websites because sometimes real online predator's  would find me their but I do know of the Internet Archives also and most of those games are free to download and emulators are free too.

As you have been told before - Etsy is not, in general, a valid marketplace for ROMs.  ROMs can only be distributed by the owner of the original game through approved marketplaces.  That's why places like Steam and GOG are fine.  If you continue to suggest that people go to Etsy to purchase ROMs, without providing firm proof that the Etsy seller owns the rights to the games in question I will consider that advocation of piracy, which will result in another ban.

don't worry about seeing me on here much anymore I do not want to be apart of a community I am not welcome into anymore.

You've posted 7 posts (each of varying degrees of coherence) in this thread you created within the last day and a half, most as responses only to yourself, so it sure seems like you want to be part of the community.  I would also remind you that rules state:
Posting a high volume of low quality posts is not allowed on VGCollect.  Spamming the forum, even in the Off Topic section, is not allowed.

I think this dude's account got hacked. He has over 2k posts.

This is just the way he is.  Unfortunately, his posts have been getting more and more unhinged over the last year or so, which has forced us to take action.

And a general reminder to other posters, if you are not going to engage with another user in good faith, please do not engage with them at all.

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2024, 05:31:31 pm »
Cartagia seems to be the only staff member that does not like the things I post the admin seems ok and so does ell the other staff members including the owner I just wanted to point this out to the community and I am sure everyone else has noticed too, I do not hate anyone including the GM.
NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2024, 05:59:02 pm »
Cartagia seems to be the only staff member that does not like the things I post the admin seems ok and so does ell the other staff members including the owner I just wanted to point this out to the community and I am sure everyone else has noticed too, I do not hate anyone including the GM.

I'm not speaking for just myself. I'm the one saying something because it is my role to be the one who says something.

tripredacus

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2024, 12:41:51 pm »
Tasks are delegated. It is the job of a Moderator to moderate the forums and not the job of Admins or Database staff.

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2024, 01:16:24 am »
BLOGGER PAGES:
https://www.facebook.com/TheAngelClassicRocKMix/

YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJSfj0_EXFCHAYSgQDilFQ

There I listed all the places I own on this thread except for "Modern Christian Believers" Blog Page but if you click on the 1st link you can find it again
:-\
NO APPS NEEDED